escort şişli

Film News

Thalapathy Vijay pays the entry charge for his extravagant car-Rolls Royce

Vijay-1

Thalapathy Vijay has supposedly paid the entry charge for his extravagant vehicle. Entertainer Vijay imported an extravagant Rolls Royce vehicle from England, and he documented a case in the Chennai High Court in 2012 looking for scratch-off of the passage charge because of its high sum. As of late, the case transformed into a discussion after the judge made a hateful comment against the actor, and forced a fine of Rs 1 lakh. Entertainer Vijay has recorded an allure against the decision in the Chennai High Court.

vijay

Vijay Thalapathy

Then an interim injunction for Vijay’s 1 lakh fine was issued by special judges, and they ordered Vijay to pay 80 percent of the tax since he already paid the remaining 20 percent. Again the case came up for hearing yesterday, and the lawyer stated that Vijay has paid the remaining 80 percent tax for his Rolls Royce car. The case concerning the entry tax exemption was pending for nine years and came up for hearing a couple of months back and judge S.M. Subramaniam, chastised the leading South Indian hero for requesting an entry tax exemption and fined him Rs. 1 lakh, which he was asked to pay to the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s COVID 19 fund.

Today the Tamil Nadu government informed the court that Thalapathy Vijay has paid the entire tax amount. The court has adjourned the case to an unspecified date On the bench court’s subsequent orders Vijay paid the entire tax amount. With this conference, fans are glad to realize that their number one entertainer has cleared the issue on schedule.Vijay

On the work front, Vijay is presently going for ‘Monster’, which is coordinated by Nelson Dhilipkumar, and the film shooting is in progress in Chennai. Then, the group intends to head out to Delhi to shoot some significant activity arrangements, and they concluded the areas to finish a speedy outing.

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Trending This Week

To Top