Grievance Redressal

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a suitable period of time of the publication of the content.

The grievance can be addressed to our Grievance Officer

Name: Rahul K
B4 Entertainments Private Limited,
1st Floor, Mullakkal Building,
Oachira, Kollam,
Kerala 690526. India

Please fill out all the details of the Grievance Redressal form. Any section left blank or anonymous or fake submissions will not be accepted.