- Shoot a video that you would like to make into a GIF file.
- Open a conversation in WhatsApp where you want to share.
- Tap the attachment icon (the paperclip) on the top right of your wahtsapp.
- Select Gallery from your android phone.
- Select the video that you want to convert into a GIF file.
- In the video editor that appears, tap the camcorder icon on the top right once. You should see GIF appear in its place.
- Edit the video as you wish, but it must be under six seconds long to be converted.
- When you are done trimming the video and adding the optional message, just tap the green arrow icon to send.
And now you’ve converted your video into a GIF. Congratulations! Enjoy sending all kinds of fun gifs to your friends and family.