M-Town’s enchanting youthful star Kalidas Jayaram is praising his birthday today. He has turned 28 and birthday festivities are going all out. Kalidas Jayaram‘s sister Malavika has now written a note, wishing the birthday kid. What’s more, the particular note is giving out significant kin objectives.
“Happy Birthday Chimp! Since it’s your special day, here’s a checklist for me:
1. To always stock your bedside table with snacks so that you don’t wake me up in the middle of the night.
2. To have a pen and notepad around just in case you break into one of your cricket theory sessions because I know you will pester me with questions later.
3. To hide my car keys.
4. To run away as fast as I can when I see you come towards me with sweaty clothes.
5. To invent a prototype alarm system to wake you up from your extended power naps.
6. To love you no matter how much you annoy me,” Malavika Jayaram penned.
Kalidas Jayaram replied to the note, by posting two heart emojis. “❤️❤️,” he remarked.
For the unenlightened, Kalidas is the child of veteran entertainer Jayaram and days of old entertainer Parvathy. Pleased guardians also have welcomed their little daylight on his unique day. Father Jayaram posted an uncommon youth image of Kalidas and wrote, “Happy Birthday kannummaa.”
Mom Parvathy wrote a heartwarming note for the birthday boy. “My son😍I am so proud of you… for the son you are and the man you have become… may you have all the happiness in the world❤️wishing you a great birthday Kannamma❤️❤️❤️,” she wrote.
On the work front, Kalidas Jayaram was most recently seen in Jayaraj’s executive ‘Backpackers‘. He has two or three films including ‘Jack and Jill’, ‘Rajini’ and ‘Vikram’ ready to go.