Smartphone company Motorola launched India’s cheapest 5G smartphone last month. Motorola has now reduced the price of Moto G 5G after one month. The company has reduced the price of Moto G 5G by Rs 2000, after which the price of this phone has been reduced to Rs 18,999. Let us know that this smartphone was launched in India for Rs 20,999. In Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale starting on Flipkart, this phone can be bought even more cheaply.
In Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale, if you buy Motorola Moto G 5G with HDFC bank card, then you will get 10% instant discount. Let us know that Flipkart sale will start from January 20.
- This smartphone has a 6.7 inch Full HD Plus LTPS display. Whose resolution is 1,080×2,400 pixels. This phone works on Android 10.
- Moto G 5G has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC processor.
- Moto G 5G has a powerful battery of 5,000mAh, which will get support for 20W turbopower fast charging. The company claims that the phone will come with a battery life of two days.
- Triple camera setup has been given on the rear panel of Moto G 5G for photography. The phone has 48MP, 8MP and 2MP cameras. A 16MP selfie camera has been given on the front panel of the Moto G 5G.
- The space of the phone can be increased to 1TB with the help of micro SD card.
- Fingerprint sensor is provided on the back panel of Moto G 5G. The phone will weigh 212 grams.
- Moto G 5G smartphone is 5G enabled. Also comes with Bluetooth, 5.1, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, USB Type-C port, GPS connectivity.