India will celebrate its 75th Independence Day on 15th of August, 2021.
On this day India gained independence from the British empire in the year 1947.Hence, Independence Day is celebrated with utmost zest and a spirit of patriotism to mark the innumerable sacrifices of the freedom fighters of India and honour the fact that we are living in a free India. Throughout the country, flag-raising ceremonies are conducted and special programs are hosted.
As we celebrate our 75th Independence Day this year, we are sharing few wishes and messages which you can send to your friends and family to mark this historic occasion. Wishing you a Happy Independence Day 2021!
- Let’s keep the memories of all the people who sacrificed their lives for our country alive. Wishing you a Happy Independence Day 2021!
- Let us honour the struggles of many bravehearts who fought for the country’s freedom. Happy Independence Day 2021!
- Let’s salute the martyrs for the sacrifices they made and thank them for giving us our freedom. Happy Independence Day 2021.
- Freedom is something you have to fight for. We’ve tried so hard to earn it, so let’s celebrate the fact that we are still have our freedom. Never let go of it and always carry it in your heart. Happy Independence Day!
- We should not let anything divide the idea of India. Happy Independence Day!
- On this special day here’s wishing our dreams of a new tomorrow come true! May your Independence Day day be filled with patriotic spirit!
- Never forget the sacrifice of our freedom fighters who formed this country. Jai Hind!
- Remember– united we stand, divided we fall. Independence Day is a reminder for us that we all are Indians first. Happy Independence Day!
- Independence Day is the time to rethink who we are and how we got here. Jai Hind!
- If I am given an opportunity to be born into this world again, I will again choose this great nation! Happy Independence Day! Jai Hindi!
- The labor of our past leaders should not be in vain. Jai Hindi!
- Together we can win the world, together we can conquer our fear and together we can be a happy place. Happy Independence Day!
- Well someone said, god just made the nation we made castes, creeds, race, religion, wars, hatred and love. Hope this Independence is as democratic as we talk.
- We all are so different, but there is one thing that unites us and it’s independence. We should honour it and never forget how hard it was to get it. Enjoy this beautiful Independence Day!
- Our freedom fighters went through countless sufferings to give us our freedom. August 15 is a day to remember and honour them. Have a Happy Independence Day!