Tuesday May 17, 2022 : 10:57 AM
HomeFilm NewsBollywoodNeha Dhupia's Recent Instagram Story Makes Us Hungry For Laddoos

Neha Dhupia’s Recent Instagram Story Makes Us Hungry For Laddoos

The bubbly season implies chomping on flavorful food and eating mouth-watering mithais. Gulab jamuns, kaju katlis, rasmalai, rosgulla, simply contemplating these luscious mithais makes us salivate. Regardless of how wellbeing cognizant one might be, the bubbly season is an obligatory ‘cheat day’ that everyone enjoys joyfully! That is to say, who can keep their hands off desserts in a period of mithais?! Assuming you believed that big names didn’t enjoy a bubbly gorge, Neha Dhupia will amaze you. Very much like us, she and her better half Angad Bedi likewise revel in the soul of celebrations and great food. Neha Dhupia uploaded an Instagram story that we all food lovers will relate to!

Table of Contents

Neha Dhupia’s insta story

In her story, she transferred a boomerang of Angad Bedi partaking in a tasty piece of ladoo. She inscriptions the video as “Ladoo No.1 … I’ll tell you when he stops”, hinting that he will go on a laddoo-eating binge. We as a whole know one piece of mithai is never enough, the genuine delight comes from eating till our souls are full (which is most likely never). In that soul, Angad Bedi clearly didn’t stop subsequent to eating only one laddoo! Neha Dhupia posted one more video of her significant other, where he is licking his fingers as an indication of win post his laddoo-eating binge.

Neha Dhupia
Neha Dhupia
Think about what number of laddoos did he eat? 10! She additionally transferred a survey in the video, making her fans can’t help thinking about what amount of time did it require for him to complete 10 laddoos? More than 58% of her fans think Angad Bedi completed the laddoos in less than 5 minutes and the remainder of the 42% think it is more than that.

Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia
Angad Bedi and Neha Dhupia
In case you were in his place, would you have the option to eat 10 laddoos in one go and if indeed, how long will you require? We can hardly wait to know! Do tell us in the remarks area underneath.

News Updates

Related News

instagram volgers kopen volgers kopen buy windows 10 pro buy windows 11 pro