Shyam Singha Roy has netted quite recently over Rs. 37 crores in the Indian film industry. The film has nearly depleted its business and is at shutting. The film earned another Rs. 7 crores approx abroad, for an overall gross of Rs. 44 crores.
The Nani starrer had a fair beginning yet couldn’t actually get moving even with the nice dialogues and occasion time. The box office collection plunged during the non-weekend days, had a nice flood during the New Year weekend. It was sweet dreams for the film after the end of the week, as it added almost nothing after that. The film will be accessible to stream from January 21st onwards.
The movies box office collection of Shyam Singha Roy in the Indian film industry is as per the following:
- Week One – Rs. 26.10 crores
- Week Two – Rs. 9.70 crores
- Week Three – Rs. 1.50 crores (5 days)
- All out – Rs. 37.30 crores
In the fundamental market of APTS, the film acquired Rs. 17.40 crores share for its investors, against the esteemed sticker price of Rs. 20 crores. The Nizam scarcely arrived at the necessary imprint, while Ceeded end up lower than the advanced amount by distributors. Fortunately, the film was an “own release” in the Coastal Andhra region, otherwise, the third-party distributor would have been looking at losses.
The regional breakdown of the films box office of Shyam Singha Roy in India is as per the following:
- Nizam – Rs. 15.50 crores (Rs. 8 crores share)
- Surrendered – Rs. 4 crores (Rs. 2.40 crores share)
- Andhra – Rs. 13 crores (Rs. 7 crores share)
- APTS – Rs. 32.50 crores (Rs. 17.40 crores share)
- Karnataka – Rs. 3.20 crores (Rs. 1.70 crores share)
- Rest of India – Rs. 1.60 crores (Rs. 0.60 crores share)
- Complete – Rs. 37.30 crores (Rs. 19.70 crores share)