One of the most gifted actors in South Indian cinema is Fahadh Faasil. The actor is well-known throughout the world thanks to his performances and acting skills, despite the fact that he primarily works in the Malayalam business. In his most well-known films, such as C U Soon, Joji, Kumbalangi Nights, and Bangalore Days, he made sure that we did not blink when he was on-screen and that we only thought about him after he left.
Although Fahadh is known as an actor, not much is known about him as he maintains a very low-key life. Here are a few fascinating, little-known facts about actor Fahadh Faasil that you should know as he celebrates his 40th birthday today.
- After the failure of his father Fazil’s first film, Kaiyethum Doorath, at the age of 19, both critically and financially, Fahadh took a 7-year break from performing.
- Following the failure of his debut film, Fahadh Faasil went to the USA to complete his education and made an inspirational comeback in 2009 with Kerala Café.
- In his home, Fahadh Faasil is affectionately known as Shanu. He is referred to as Shanu by his wife, Nazriya Nazim.
- The age difference between Fahadh and Nazriya at the time of their marriage, on August 21, 2014, was 13.
- Fahadh Faasil is extremely media-averse. He frequently opts out of taking part in the media events that promote his movies. He is one of those actors who supposedly doesn’t use a smartphone or participate on any social media sites.
- According to rumors, in a 2013 interview with a magazine, Fahadh confessed his love for Andrea Jeremiah, an actress-singer and his co-star. There were even rumors that they were getting married.
With the release of Malayankunju, Fahadh Faasil has gained a new accomplishment. His portrayal of Anikkuttan was superb, and the audience responded overwhelmingly to him. The actor will shortly start filming for Pushpa: The Rule, in which Allu Arjun stars and in which he plays a police officer. Pushpa 2 will be directed by Sukumar and star Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandanna in their respective roles. Vijay Sethupathi, who would be the adversary, is said to be a new addition.