It is for the fifth time that Dileep has moved his safeguard application since his capture on July 10 in the Malayalam performing artist kidnapping and rape case. The safeguard request will come up for the hearing at the Kerala High Court today. The Angamaly court dismissed his safeguard request on Monday.
A day after the Angamaly Magistrate Court dismissed his safeguard application, Malayalam motion picture star Dileep on Tuesday drew nearer the Kerala High Court again asking for it to let him out on safeguard.
It is for the fifth time that Dileep has moved his safeguard application since his capture on July 10 in the Malayalam performing artist kidnapping and rape case. The safeguard request will come up for the hearing at the high court today. It’s important that Kerala HC has officially struck down Dileep’s safeguard supplications twice before.Dileep’s lawyer arguing for his client told the Angamaly court that Dileep was eligible for statutory bail as he has already spent more than 60 days in custody. However, the prosecution argued that letting him out at this stage of the case could jeopardize the entire investigation. The court allaying concerns of the prosecution denied bail for Dileep.
The courts have expressed concern about Dileep using his clout to influence the investigation, earlier too, while hearing his bail applications.
Dileep’s custody was extended last week by the lower court until September 28.
Dileep’s better half Kavya Madhavan has likewise asked for the Kerala HC to concede her expectant safeguard affirming a trick to outline her for the situation. Her supplication was heard by the high court seat on Monday, which held the decision for one week from now.
Kavya moved the high court days after more insights about her charged colleague with Pulsar Suni, the fundamental blamed for the situation, developed in the examination. She is said to have met Suni and given him cash prior and then afterward the assault against the lady performing artist that occurred in February.