Entertainer Dileep on Tuesday got some relief when his expectant bail request was moved to Friday with the state government verbally illuminating the Kerala High Court that no arrest will occur up to that point. Dileep had moved the court looking for expectant bail for another situation enrolled by the police group researching the entertainer kidnapping case, in which he is charged.
He requested that the court shift the bail supplication till Monday next as his senior counsel was down with Covid, however, the court posted the case for Friday.
Last week, the police had enlisted a non-bailable argument against Dileep, his brother Anoop, his brother-in-law Sooraj and other relatives. The case was registered after disclosure by a dear companion of the entertainer and Malayalam film director Balachandra Kumar.
In his request, Dileep said every one of the disclosures is “baseless” and that he has chosen whatever is best.
Kumar had let the police know that the entertainer is in possession of a couple of video clips of the female entertainer who was physically attacked. In a connected advancement on Tuesday, Kumar introduced himself before the police test group and gave his point-by-point proclamation.
“I have handed over all the digital evidence against Dileep to the probe team on how he has violated the laws,” said Kumar.
Dileep was captured in 2017 and held up in jail for a situation connected to a gang sexually assaulting a frontline heroine of South Indian movies and filming the scenes.
After two months in prison, he was released on bail and the trial in the case is on